Thursday, March 3, 2011

6 weeks

So today was the first time seeing our baby. I had started to wonder if maybe I was just going crazy and maybe there wasnt really a baby growing inside of me. They indeed found a baby though. We thought I was 8 weeks this week but it turns out I am only 6. That was a bummer since I just want to know the baby will be ok. The lady told me though that the baby is looking great and told me not to worry about anything. pshhhh Im going to be a mom...dont worry. Shes crazy! lol. We dont get to actually hear the heartbeat untill we go back in 3 weeks. for now the heart rate was 112 bpm. Im excited. I love my peanut!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love!!! Yay! You didn't hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound? We were able to! Maeve's heartbeat was 90bpm at 5wk6d and 99bpm at 6wk1d! When is your next appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you. It's the greatest feeling in the world to be a Mommy

    ReplyDelete